One of the most luxurious properties on Anguilla, Altamer Resort Villa I is the perfect retreat for your family or party.
Five acres with 900 feet of beachfront - Altamer is one of the most spectacular properties on the island and guests re-book year after year for spectacular holidays.
Landscaped with beautiful coconut palms and indigenous plants that carefully frame the outstanding views of the sea and nearby island of St. Martin.
We would include a list of amenities but I am afraid the list would go on forever. There is simply nothing missed in this spectacular villa.
The Altamer Daily Rates Include
· Staffing 7 days per week: Butler service: One butler (2 shifts covering 7:00 AM until after dinner drinks), assisted by a second butler during meal service. Housekeeping One housekeeper (2 shifts covering 7:00 AM until turndown), 1 chef and assistant when meals requested under meal plan, groundskeepers and assistance of guest services coordinator
· Continental Breakfast
· Evening Canapés
· Complimentary selected beverages:
o Still and sparkling water
o Coffee (regular and decaffeinated), Tea (assortment including herbal tea)
· Use of in-house computer, fax, and copy machine
· Book library with over 300 titles
· CD library
· DVD and VHS library
· Sports and pool equipment, including:
o Professional private fitness center
o Two, 2-person kayaks
o Glass bottom motorized individual lounger for viewing sea life
o Snorkeling equipment (all sizes)
o Tennis equipment
o Pool floats
· Adult and children games, including;
o Board games
o Cards and poker chips
o Chess and checkers
o Standard size billiards table
· Full bathroom amenities
· Villa security alarm system
Chef available for in villa meals if selected.
Meal and beverage packages available for private in-villa dining. Check with our reservation experts about avail packages. Personal menu planning available with our world famous chef.
Sports equipment: use of snorkeling equipment, non motorized boating equipment.
Transportation to/from Anguilla Airport or Ferry Landing.
Use of facsimile conveniently located in the villa (phone charges are additional).
Use of computer equipment (Internet access charges are additional).
New York Times facsimile service.
Bedroom 1: Grand Master Bedroom w/ king size bed, large private balcony, ensuite w/ jacuzzi, walk-in shower, and skylights. Attached office has computer w/ internet access and addl business machines
Bedroom 2 - 5: King size bed w/ ensuite, tv, vcr and telephone. All bedrooms are on 2nd and 3rd levels and have spectacular views.
Activities and Services Arranged At Additional Cost
· In villa dining: meals prepared by villa chef under meal plan
· Beverage plan
· Fine wine, cognacs and after dinner cordials can be ordered from the extensive property wine list
· Special occasion cakes and desserts crafted by Chef Leduc
· Local music or instrumental bands to perform at the Villa
· Laundry and Pressing service
· Dry Cleaning (can be organized off-property, however not recommended)
· Babysitting / nanny services
· Full or part time nurse
· Cellular telephone rental
· Unlimited internet connection ($ 150 per week)
· Telephone charges from villa phone and fax
· Taxi service
· Car / Scooter Rental
· Bike Rental
· St Martin or Nevis golf excursion
· Day trip to St Barths
· Day trip/lunch to Scilly Cay
· Scuba diving lessons and/or excursions
· Horseback Riding
· St Maarten VIP airport service
· Private boat transport
o St Maarten Airport transfer
o St Maarten casino/shopping excursion
o Fishing trip
o Island tour
o Water skiing
· Physical Training, Massage and Beauty Treatment
o Tennis lessons
o Personal trainer
o Aqua aerobics
· Security guard – 12 or 24 hours